Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rex Lee Run and stuff

A few weeks ago we did the Rex Lee Run. We did it last year too and had a blast. We like to run as fast as we can on the first huge hill and then die for the rest of the run. Yep, pretty fun.

I know this picture is super far away but it's the only way we can take pics of our whole selves. We forgot to bring the camera to the race :(
Apparently I got 33rd out of like 270 girls in my division! And Billy got like 104th out of 170 in his division hahah. He probably would have done lots better if he didn't have to run with me the whole time :)
7 month anniversary tulips :) My mom sent us some delish cookies and little brownie bite things from the Sweet Tooth Fairy for St. Patrick's Day! She's seriously the best. They were so good. (side note: look at how my name is spelled. Katilyn? Really? That doesn't even sound like Caitlin. It sounds like Cat-eh-lynn. haha oh well. I guess no one will ever know how to spell Caitlin the REAL way. Besides me. and my parents since they named me that. and billy since he's married to me. even though he still gets my birthday wrong.)


I know everyone is SO curious how the construction is going (not really) but here is a picture anyway. Even more has been done since I took this, they are moving fast. They have started on the other side of the lot as you can see and are now building the wood structures over on our side which makes for lots of hammering/banging/loudness. Wah. We are thinking about moving.Also some other things that we've done that I don't have pictures of (this is for my mom's sake...everyone else can skip this part if not interested :) ) : We had dinner over at Kenzie's with Travis, Travis' gf, Tyler, Steven, Katie, and Kenzie 2 sundays ago. It was so fun. I love my cousins. Also just last Saturday me and Bill went with Steven and Katie to Cabella's up in Thanksgiving Point, which was so fun. We also ate dinner at the Porter Rockwell restaurant in American Fork. That was a fun experience as well. They had delish french fries, which is really all that matters. :)

So thats all thats been happening. We are both SO ready for this semester to be over!! Only 3 ish more weeks of classes! Oh and also it's been more springy here, which has been so fun! It makes me want to go shopping for new spring clothes though, which is probably not good :)

3 comments:

  1. FYI - the spelling of your name is legit...it is an Irish form of the name Catherine. Your middle name is Irish, too, Kelly, which is my mom's maiden name, your great grand parents. So, it is a great spelling and I don't know why people can't get it right. Sheesh!

    So cool you ran the Rex Lee run! I hope it wasn't 7 degrees! And cousin fun! Hopefully we can take everyone out to dinner when we're there next weekend for conference (if we come).

    We'll need to be shopping at Cabella's for Derek's winter gear for BYU-I. We couldn't get a warm enough coat down here.

    The countdown begins for the end of the semester! I mean it is SO close! You guys will probably be thinking about when to come down to hit Disneyland again. Your birthday is coming, and Easter is late this year. It would be fun to have you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the update on the construction. i really was dying to know. you guys live in the best area of provo - body down. all the way to the floor. come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww... I want to hang out with all the cousins. Not fair!

    ReplyDelete