Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Break!

  So our Spring Break started with our trip to Sedona. We came back from Sedona on Monday because I had to be back at work on Tuesday.  So on Tuesday Caitlin went out to lunch and went shopping with her good friend Caitlin. Yep, they have the same name and spell it the same way. They even look exactly the same! Just kidding, they look very different from each other. They met at Scottsdale Fashion Square and this is what I was imagining my Caitlin to look like -
 I don't think she bought anything though, or maybe she just bought a couple things... I don't remember. But I remember her talking about some clothes she wanted to get, like maybe a pair of jeans or a dress or something. I don't remember exactly, but I do remember the clothes she wanted were from Anthropologie so I know that they are $$$$$$. Caitlin had a lot of fun though.
  Maybe the next day we went to see the movie, Non-Stop, featuring the talents of Liam Neeson. It was better than I expected and Caitlin really liked it. She loves terrorists :) Just kidding, she likes to see Liam Neeson take down bad guys. He did look really creepy though at the end when he was smiling and flirting with Julianne Moore.
  Other activities we did were looking at model homes, visiting the Phoenix Aquarium, grading lots of papers, and Caitlin organized a ton of school stuff.  The homes we liked were really close to my parent's house called Blandford Homes. We aren't going to move there, but we really liked the house! Here are a couple pictures.
We really liked the layout and Caitlin loved they way they had decorated the house. The aquarium was pretty cool too, but we learned it is designed more for little kids. It was still fun to see the ocean animals. My favorite were the seahorses. *Side note by Caitlin--Sorry for my hair in these pictures.  I was trying a new product.  It did not work as well as I'd hoped.*
Caitlin touched a star fish.
Jaws!
Turtle!
That's me popping up in the aquarium!
It was a good spring break!


3 comments:

  1. What a fun spring break! I loved the pictures of the model home, too! Beautiful decoration and it seems like Caitlin's style. I'm excited for you guys to find the home you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring Breaks are awesome! Glad you both got a few days off to play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for spring break! You guys looked like you had an amazing time! Did you use your pogopass to go to the aquarium? Aren't you glad you got them :) I wish l looked like that girl after going out shopping...sadly I don't even go. Can't wait to see more model homes, that one looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete