Sunday, November 2, 2014

Crazy rain/flooding!

There was some crazy rain and flooding here in September!!  I have never seen rain like that before...it was like a hurricane.  There were 2 days in particular that were super crazy.  The first day was September 8th and school was delayed that day!  The roads were really flooded, some were even closed.  I had to go to school and babysit the few kids that came to school that day.  It was a bummer.  Here's some pics:

Turning onto the street my school is on...crazy lake right there!

Billy went to Target and this was the parking lot...

This road was SO flooded in the morning but I couldn't take a picture without crashing.  There are two cars stuck.  The water was up to their windows in the morning!  The road was still closed on my way home.

The next stormy day was a Saturday.  I took some videos but I can't post them here for some reason.  Here are a couple pictures.







It was really fun!  I wish it rained more often.  I love the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment