Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Thanksgiving 2017

Thanksgiving was so fun with Jenny and Jason and family in town!  It was a long time ago now (oops) so I'll try to remember the best I can!  We tried to do as much as we could with everyone, but Colby had such a strict schedule that I wasn't really willing to deviate from that we missed a lot of the fun.  But at least Colby was rested, ha!

Carter looooved holding Colby!  He kept wanting to hold her over and over.  When she grabbed his nose Carter said "I think she wants my nose for her meat" hahaha it was the cutest thing ever.  I couldn't narrow down the pics.





We had the best day Thanksgiving day!  I made some rolls and jello salad, Billy was the turkey carving man.




The foodz
Billy hanging out with the babies

Thanksgiving dinner!  This was the first day that Colby was really into solid foods!  I tried a pouch earlier in the day that she guzzled down (woo!) and then she sat on my lap and ate EVERYTHING I gave her from my plate!  It was the cutest thing ever!

Eating on my lap

Sitting up like a big girl!

Oops she fell over.  Sierra was always right by her side!

All the kiddos slept in a tent in the living room


Lovin on mama!


She's always been wary of the blowdryer

Lovin solid foods all of a sudden!


Everyone lovin on this girlie!

She loves drinking from people's glasses
Big fan of guac!

And of Pop Pop!

It was an awesome week and we loved having so much family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment