Wednesday, September 26, 2018

December 2017

December was a fun month full of Christmassy things!  We were transitioning to our new house so it was a very crazy month, but we had a lot of fun.  Colby was at such a fun stage!!  8 months may be my favorite.
Cutie pie with her measuring cup

I love her winter clothes!!  Sooo cute!
Cutie pie scooching around examining her new clothes from my bestie Emily!

My Grandpa B always cracks me up.  Christmas money for Colby but first year that there was none for me or Billy.  We know who's most important around here haha!

Seeing the decorated Christmas tree for the first time!

 Helping Daddy get some work done



 Colby bit me on our family date to Taco Bell.  Bruce documented.

Cutie pie little sleeper girl

In our new house and Colby looking so tiny next to me!  Such a cutie!

Billy and I had a rare date night to Babbo sometime in December

Looking adorbs in her crown and Christmas bow

First Chick-fil-A date together and she was OBSESSED with the entire experience!  And looking cute in her crown again

Yogurt mouth (this girlie LOVES to eat!)  And looking so cute in her beanie!  We went to see the temple lights with Stephen and Megan and their girls!


 Getting really good at sitting and playing with toys!



Family pic from when we went to see the temple lights

One night we had our Barnes family Christmas and we went and walked through a neighborhood near their house which is always decorated SO amazing!  Love how cuuuute Colby looked in her jacket!

Her face kills me



 Fun with Pop pop's glasses


Playing all by herself in the family room at Bruce and Karen's!

Funny sleeping pic.  I have sooo many of these haha

 We took Colby to the mall to get pictures with Santa (yes, we paid the million dollars to do this).  It was cute but it turns out Colby was pretty sick!  She had a fever and I didn't know until we got home.  She had pooped all over her cute outfit right before sitting with Santa, I didn't know until after we were done though!  Poor baby!  She looks miserable in all these pics!  I still feel bad I didn't realize she was sick.  And yes, that brown stuff is poop in the second pic.

She did pretty good!  We got some cute pics.

Billy and I decorated our dinky tree for probably the last time ever!  We have used this tree every year of our marriage so far, and I have used it ever since my Freshman year of college.  It is now 10 years old and still going strong!

December is always super fun!  We had a blast and headed out to San Diego on December 20th for Christmas with my family.  That will be my next blog post!  Can't believe it's almost December again by the time I am posting this, ha!  Oops.


No comments:

Post a Comment