Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summertime...and the livin's easy

I FINALLY FINISHED SPRING SEMESTER!!  I am really proud of myself people.  For some reason this semester I really really wanted to get strait A's (I know I should really want to get strait A's all the time.....) probably just to prove to myself that I could get A's in really hard classes if I really tried.  So I studied a ton and it was really hard.  Not sure what grades are yet, but it's looking pretty good.  I think.  I hope.  Anyways now its OVER AND IT FEELS SOOO GOOD!

So over the past few days of the semester being over we have definitely been taking advantage of the summer free time and weather!  We stay up late, we sleep way in, we watch lots of movies, we had a bbq with Lauren and Dan and some of their other friends in the park, and today we decided we are going to work on a skate video of Billy!  He has been getting back into guitar (which is SO fun for me because he is way better than I thought he was haha and it's really fun to hear him play all the time!) and that has made him want to get back into skating.  So today we went out and found a good skating spot and I took some video of him doing some sweet stuff that we will one day compile into one big awesome vid.  Check it out:  

 

 


Sorry there's so many...I couldn't decide :)  He's still got skillz!  Also sorry about all my weird noises in these clips...I couldn't help it.  Here's a couple pretty cool pictures I got too.



We can't wait for the rest of summer and all the fun adventures we are going to have!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your noises! That's what I woulda said when I saw those cool moves, too! Billy does have skills, seriously!! And I hope you get A's...you definitely earned them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! He DOES have skillz! haha! Happy Summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude....you are so skilllled! Billy is awesome!

    ReplyDelete