Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall!

So one thing I really love about being here in Provo is the Fall!  All the leaves are changing colors right now and falling off the trees and it is magical.  I love it.  Here are a few random things that have been happening lately.

We got a little hay bale the other day and some beautiful pumpkins to put on it which is so festive and fun.  Look how perfectly swirly that big pumpkin's stem is.  It's so perfect.


I got some new running shoes!  Well, they are the same as my old ones but just new.  They were $140 on Road Runner.com but I found the exact right shoe and size on Amazon for only $75!  Score!  I'm loving running in this fall weather.  Its so crisp and refreshing.

We made pancakes one Sunday morning and Billy made me one in the shape of a bug because that's all we think about these days :)  (don't worry about its deformed leg)

The view out our window currently...the construction people are being super loud again every morning.  And it's really annoying.

Here's some pictures of Billy being a cutie.  Always have to include some cutie Billy pictures.

Working hard or hardly working?  Looks like he's working pretty hard...

Just cute as can be...

changing the lightbulbs in the kitchen...HI YA!

and can you believe how sweet my mom is for sending this basket of delicious cookies to me when I was having a hard week at school?  She is so awesome.  She also sent us a Halloween package but I forgot to take a picture of everything in it and we basically ate everything she sent already sooo...just know that she is awesome.

Anyways, that's what we've been up to as of late!  We have some fun plans for this week because Billy doesn't have work Wednesday-Saturday so we are going to do some fun fall things like pick apples and go to the corn maze and make lots of pumpkin treats!  I'm so excited.

P.S. I made some mini pumpkin muffins tonight to reward myself for finishing my physics test...and as I was putting them in the oven I dropped them all face down in the oven.  It was sooooooooo sad.  But I made some more and they turned out :)  Just kind of funny/depressing that that happened!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us all posted on your doins' Caitlin. Looks like you guys are makin' memories. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute hay bale! We haven't had time to decorate yet at all! Your house looks so fun! And Billy cutie pictures are awesome! What a fix it man you've got!!

    ReplyDelete