Monday, April 2, 2012

Golden day 1 & procrastination

Currently me and Billy are procrastinating our homework SO BAD!  We are seriously struggling finishing this semester.

So today I got my first golden gift!  (My gift for yesterday was the drawings and poem :) )  It was:


2 "golden" plates!  They are actually yellow, and I love them!  We ate pizza on them tonight because we seriously did NOT feel like cooking (we never do).  Billy didn't realize that the golden wrapping paper he bought had gold glitter all over it, so there is now gold glitter all over our house.  Billy hates glitter so much because it gets everywhere.  Have you ever noticed that?  Like you will find a little speck of glitter on your face 2 days after you touch a glittery card or wrapping paper?  Its super annoying/funny.  This was our text convo today:

Billy: "Did you find a gift somewhere?"
Me: "Yep!  I see a gift!! :)"
Billy:  "I didn't realize but there is GLITTER ALL OVER THAT STUPID WRAPPING PAPER"
Me: "hahahahhahaha!!"

Billy doesn't get mad so it is super funny to see him get so frustrated about glitter.

Anyways, this is super random but in my procrastination I have been shopping online and I seriously wish I could pull off shoes like these.  I know most of you will probably think they are super ugly (my mom especially :) ) but I have been so into funky, weird shoes lately!  I wish I had more funky style so I could wear these!
These are a little more tasteful, and I SO love them!
Too bad they are $398 at Anthro.  Wah wah

Also, isn't this tank so cute?  This with a pencil skirt and a bright cardigan...so cute.  


Ok I'm done trying to be good at picking out clothes and stuff.  And I'm done procrastinating.  Back to homework!

P.S.  We can't wait until we don't have to live in an apartment anymore.  Especially sharing a wall on each side and top and bottom with neighbors.  I'll just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment