Friday, December 6, 2013

Babysitting Naomi

 One of my best friends from Brea lives near us in Arizona which is awesome!  He and his wife wanted to go to the temple on a Saturday, and asked if we would babysit their baby girl, Naomi.  It was a lot of fun!  She's an easy-going baby, I'm an easy-going guy, and Caitlin is an easy-going girl, so it worked out great.  I'm pretty sure Caitlin wants to have a baby a little bit more now.  We played at our house and found out she loves the remote for the Apple TV.  We also strapped her in the bike seat and biked over to the Longwood park and played there.  Here are some pictures.
Matching girlies
Even though my hair looks windblown, we weren't going fast.

1 comment:

  1. You two are such fun babysitters! What a lucky little girl. I can't believe Steven is a daddy.

    ReplyDelete