Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Valentine's Day this year was pretty low key.  Billy had to go to school early in the morning but it was a Saturday so I slept in a bit.  Billy made sure to wake me up before he left and show me the mini scavenger hunt he set up for me!  This was out 7th Valentine's Day together so Billy made a little note for each one around the apartment reminiscing about each Valentine's Day. It was really sweet! 

Billy was at school all day so I hung out and got some grocery shopping done, and then in the evening Billy and I got a tiny bit dressed up and then went out to eat at Rubio's (so romantic, I know).  After we got some Nothing Bundt Cakes cakes and watched a movie.  It was a good day. 

Selfie of us taking a selfie.  We thought this was pretty clever.

This is the actual selfie.

Hehehe

Chocolate turtle nothing bundt cake...yummmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. ah, that's nice. sounds like a sweet scavenger hunt! Love the selfie selfie and the selfie.

    ReplyDelete