Friday, August 14, 2015

Back to school, back to school...

Well, life is back in full force!  It sucks, especially since Billy hasn't been here for any of it.  It was super funny I was hanging out with Danielle Johnson one night and was talking about school and she was like "ugh, don't even talk about the "s" word..."  We both have similar feelings about being back to real life :)

The school year so far has been kind of rough.  I'm tired all the time and the kids bug the crap out of me most days haha.  I'm pretty sure I might be ready for a career change :)  I made it longer than most teachers do!  Not sure what's in the plans for my future but I'm excited/anxious/nervous to find out.

I did a summer program called BOSS (BASIS organizational skills for success) 2 weeks before school started.  It was a rough week but I got paid a bunch of money for it so it was worth it, I think.  The next week was teacher training which was actually really fun and needed!  I was super busy and had all my work friends to hang out with again which was awesome!  It's honestly been pretty dang lonely without Billy around, but I only have a week left!  And my friends and Billy's family have been helping me stay busy so it's all good! Ok finished with my sob story!

My classroom this year the morning of the first day of school:


 Looks just like I'd imagine a prison cell to look like with all the gray walls and no windows ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment