Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Sierra's Baptism June 2016

I KNOW I have tons of blog catching up to do!  Life has just gotten really, not so much busy, just lazy lately I guess haha!

We landed in LA after Korea on Friday morning at 6:30 and Jenny picked us up.  We headed to her house and had breakfast with all the kids!  Kara was in town with her kids for the baptism as well.  We had a fun day eating Taqueria, playing at the park, and just hanging out.  Billy was having a hard time with the jet lag, I was a little tired but it must be one of my talents to recover quickly from jet lag.  We spent the night at my Grandparent's house because Jenny's house was pretty crowded :)

Saturday we slept in late and headed to Campetelli's Cookies as soon as we were ready to pick some up for everyone.  Bruce and Karen got into town so we all went to lunch with all the kids.  The baptism was in the afternoon and was so nice!  Sierra is such a special little girl with a sweet spirit, we love being around her.  It was fun for all the little cousins to see her get "bathtized" as Grayson calls it.  We had a good afternoon and evening visiting and playing games as a family.  We missed Jody's family though!

The next day was Sunday and we went to church with my grandparents, then headed back to AZ in a caravan with Kara and Bruce and Karen.  It was such a fun weekend.  I didn't get many pictures, but here are a few!

Carter and Grayson being silly trying on lots of hats...always with trucks in hand :)

Sierra and Whitney rocking out to DDR

Forcing Piper to love me.  She was pretty attached to me by the end of the trip.  Oh I miss this sweet girly! (They live in Georgia...boo)

Pop Pops telling the girlies an extremely drawn out version of a story which was hilarious and had me cracking up on the way to lunch.  They were listening so intently the whole time!  He was telling about the first time Billy drove on a freeway.

Sweet Sierra with her Daddy.  She got baptized in a dress?!  I didn't know that they did that.  I thought it was always the comfy jumpers.
Most of the family there for the baptism, Jason's side included.
Hanging out and being crazy after the baptism

Not flattering of me but Piper was really so cute with me at the end of the trip.  This was stopped for lunch on our way back to AZ.  

Most of the kiddos with Uncle Billy...he's pretty popular in this crowd

Hehehe Piper

Us being a little fam...I love it

Grammy and Pop Pop with the Jon and Kara Barnes kids

Cute almost twinner cousins saying goodbye
Sorry the pics are way out of order...I found more pics later that I added and was too lazy to put them chronologically :)

No comments:

Post a Comment