Thursday, April 13, 2017

January and San Diego Baby Shower!

January came and went pretty slowly.  Nothing too exciting happened, just the same old routine.

We FINALLY got polos at work so I was finally official right before I stopped working there in mid-March, haha so sad.


MWF is physical therapy clinic, TTh is watching this cutie...love him!


We went for a fun hike with the Bests one weekend up Flat Iron.  I'm excited to do this hike once I'm not pregnant and make it to the top!  It was beautiful.


Love these people!

Bruce took some pregnancy glamour shots for me at 28 weeks





This is 29 weeks
 So Feb 11th my Mom and BFF Jen threw me a kick-booty baby shower in San Diego!  We drove down Friday and back Sunday so it was a super short trip but seriously this baby shower was super fun!  My mom def knows how to do food and be a hostess with the mostest and Jen def knows how to rock the baby shower games, favors, drink, food, etc.  I felt so super loved and spoiled by everyone, it was amazing.  A few good friends who I hadn't seen in FOREVER came as well and I just about burst with joy catching up with all of them!  I love them all so much.  Of course all the ladies from my home ward came to support me, sheesh I am loved!  It was amazing and incredible and I am so lucky.  And so is our baby girlie!  The pictures don't even really do it justice.  It was beautiful.



Jen got these cute blocks and everyone at the shower decorated a letter so we now have a complete alphabet of unique blocks for baby!  Best idea!

Mom got this adorable cake and cake pops!

My high school track girls...Jen Schell and Lauren Kodama.  Love them both so much!

Childhood bestie Megan...love her!

I wish Jen and I got a better picture but this girl is amazing.  She rocks at throwing baby showers and at being the best friend ever!


Some of my very favorite ladies.  These women watched/helped me grow up!

Candid shot chatting with Laura.  Love her.

Billy doing what he does best, eating watermelon

Baby shower masterminds!

And the woman behind it all!


Cutest favors!
Seriously I could gush about this baby shower forever.  It was so yummy, fun, and all around a good time that I will never forget.  Grandma and Grandpa even came all the way down from OC for it!  I was spoiled with gifts and am now thoroughly stocked for the baby.  I just wish I had Billy take more pictures!  I felt like we didn't get enough.  After the shower Jen invited us over to get even more baby stuff from them!  She is the best.  We had to head home the next day but our car and hearts were very full from the weekend.  Thank you again Mom and Jen for the wonderful party!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you blogged!! So fun to relive it! It really was beautiful! I can't believe you're all grown up and having a baby!!

    ReplyDelete