Friday, April 14, 2017

Phoenix Baby Shower!

February kept cruising along.  Valentine's Day was super low key this year, we weren't going to do anything but then I realized how lame that was so we went out for ice cream.  Still pretty lame but we are getting more and more lame as we get older and that's just what happens, right?



My friend Danielle had offered to throw me a baby shower the second she found out we were having a girl haha!  She is awesome and the shower was super fun.  Liz jumped in on the action as well and helped out with the shower.  I have some awesome friends, I love those girls seriously so much.  The baby shower was Feb 25th and they used Sis Driggs house in the ward which was a perfect spot.  The theme was "sprinkled with love" so there was no shortage of sugar at the shower!  We had waffles with all the toppings, fruit, little quiche cups, donuts, and Liz made a strawberry cake from scratch!  It was super fun, super cute, and super yummy.  Baby girl and I were definitely spoiled again!  It is so amazing feeling so loved!  Danielle took a bunch of good pictures with her fancy camera but I haven't gotten those yet, so cell phone pictures are going to have to do for now.


The jars for juice were dipped in white frosting and then sprinkles...umm adorable.  As are my YW in the background :)



Love all these people!  Danielle got a lot better pictures of the people so I'll make sure I get her pictures

These donuts were specially made for the shower!  And I did not think I liked cake donuts but I'm pretty sure I ate like 10 of these...


These girls are the best.  Seriously.
It was such an amazing shower filled with super yummy food, fun conversations, and lots of friends!  Thank you so much Danielle and Liz!!

I'll wrap up this post with some Calvin cuteness from February...he kills me!







1 comment: