Thursday, March 1, 2018

Colby's baby blessing-- Sept 3, 2017

We had Colby's baby blessing over Labor Day weekend.  She was already 4 months old but that's the only time I could get my life together enough to make it happen.  The day was a little stressful for me being only 3 days post-surgery and having a baby that doesn't nap, but it ended up being a special day.  I'm SO BUMMED we didn't get better pictures of Colby in her blessing outfit.  I could cry about it!  She looked SO cute but all we got were small snapshots or pictures of us three where we don't all look that awesome.  I'm thankful for the pictures we did get though.

It was a small turnout for the blessing but it was perfect for me.  I couldn't have handled anything bigger I don't think, ha!  All who came: my parents and Jayce, Derek and Mariah, Bruce and Karen, Jon and Kara, Sharley and Ben, and I think that's it!  Oh and Matt Keller was there chasing his little man all around the church :)

It was a very sweet blessing.  I wrote some notes but I don't know where they are now, I need to find them.  Colby cried the whole time.  I told Billy not to let the bounce thing happen in the circle, I knew she would be freaked out and hate it and cry, but he said there's nothing that can be done to stop it, ha.  So poor Billy was a bit distracted but he still did a great job.

All ready to go and looking freaking adorable!




Thankful for these photos my Dad took in our pew before church started!







Thanks so much to everyone who came!  We love you!











Ice cream cakes that Karen got for the luncheon afterwards!

Hanging out with the Sutherland fam while they were still around...


 
  

My mom stayed a few extra days after everyone else left to help me more post-surgery and I decided to hire a sleep consultant while she was still here.  So we began the sleep training hell together and then she got to leave and I had to do it myself...soooo rough!!! 

Sweetest face post-crying.  Breaks my heart!

Getting some Grammy lovin!


Daddy lovin time!


Thanks to everyone who came!  Especially my mom who helped me out sooo much during a rough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment