Wednesday, December 26, 2018

February 2018

February was a good month!  Rowan had her first birthday and we got to go to her party!  My mom and Jayce came out for a quick weekend visit!  My grandparents were traveling through and stopped for a visit!  Valentines Day happened!  Colby explored and got better and better at crawling and pulling herself up on anything and everything.  


 The basket of scorpions was at the OdySea aquarium.  My mom took us all there while she was visiting and ended up getting us a membership!  We love going to the aquarium.

 Billy was a champ and fixed our sink drain!  Haha doesn't seem like a big deal but it was just open before and stuff kept falling down in there.

This is how Colby ate most of her meals for many months, straight off the floor


Billy always loves it when Jayce is around to play NBA Hangtime with him.  The both love it and literally play for hours.


LOVE this photo!






 At Rowan's birthday party at the park by the temple.  Pizza, donuts, cake, couldn't ask for anything more!

 Creepy in her bed and reading books with Daddy

 Bruised up baby legs and peeking around the corner




Went to visit our Phoenix ward one Sunday and the youth were going gaga for Colby!  She actually loved the attention and was so cute with all of them!  She passed out hard on the way home, probably from being so loved on!



Loving her visit from great-grandma and grandpa!

 Standing up!
 For Valentine's Day I took Colby on a girlie date to Chick-fil-A.  She's a chicken nugget lover!

 Had a rainy day one day and Colby was just longing to go outside!









Fun times all around!  For Valentine's Day this year I surprised Billy with 14 days of Valentine's gifts.  It was mostly candy and a few small random things.  I tried to get his guitar fixed for his "real" gift, but it ended up being way more expensive than I thought and the shop I went to didn't treat me very nicely either.  So that was a bust.  But Billy and I got to go out to see Jumanji for Valentine's which was super fun.  Also this month I got invited to a Galentine's party that a few ladies in the ward threw and it was so fun getting to know some of the ladies in my ward and neighborhood!  It was a very girly evening that I look forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment