Monday, January 31, 2011

Soft & Chewy Candy 2

Last night Billy was helping me study for my plant diversity test I had to take this morning. He was munching on Sour Patch Kids (we have a Costco pack...thanks to my wonderful mother). I leaned over to mooch one or two and when I looked in the bag I saw this:
I was like "ohh you're saving best for last!" and he said "I was saving them for you!" Oh my goodness what a guy! He was automatically saving the best ones for me because he knew I would be mooching! Ha! I actually turned them down though since I had eaten a whole pack by myself earlier...hahaha

2 comments:

  1. You both are too dang cute! Billy for sure earned bonus points with that one I am sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. Thanks for posting this. I'm glad to know you guys think of small ways to show your love for each other.

    ReplyDelete