Sunday, January 23, 2011

Officer Barnes

I have an exciting story to tell! I am a key witness in a police case!

It's not really that exciting. But I thought I would share anyways.

This is basically me now: Except I'm white, and a girl, and not an actual police officer.

So here is the story. I was working at Jamba the other day and this guy comes up to order and he is super sketchy and weird. I don't think anything of it. The next day I get a call from my manager asking me if I remember that guy and to describe him. So I do. Then a little while later I get a call from the BYU Police!! They ask me if I could identify this man from a bunch of photos. I say yeah I probably could. So I go into the BYU police office and talk to this official police man and pick the guy out from a bunch of pictures. They tell me the guy has been using someone else's card aka stealing! They asked me to write down my statement and sign it and everything. It was so exciting!! The police officer told me that I am a key witness in this case! He was thanking me profusely and told me how important I was in this case. It was a great day. And now I'm pretty much a detective.

2 comments:

  1. You're such a dork. : ) Can't wait to see what impact you can have on the crime of Provo as their newest crime fighter. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I heard about this from mom. But it is so funny the way you wrote it. And the picture. I laughed out loud. I wonder what Dallin would say about it. He would probably say you were abused as a child or something like that.

    ReplyDelete