Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2 years ago...

May 8, 2010, Billy popped the big question!  At Torrey Pines beach, late at night (well, like 8), when it was pitch dark, I was super tired (we just came from the Padre's game I think), and a little grumpy, we drove to the (closest...not my favorite unfortunately) beach and walked around.  We found a nice rock to sit on and he told me lots of sweet and nice things, then told me how he never wanted to be apart from me (for eternity!).  And I said me either.  So he put a ring on it (well, in the car.  When I said it was pitch dark, I mean like we were blind.  and so he didn't want to drop and lose the ring...obvi).

And we were engaged!  (This is after we got back home from said beach)

Look how young and naive we were. Haha jk we look pretty much the same.  The last 2 years have been so fun!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are such amazing people! A fantastic duo! Two years already? DANG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how skinny I was...
    - Billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. "jk we look pretty much the same." hahahaha! That made me crack up.

    ReplyDelete