Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kina Grannis concert!

Last night I went with my dear friend Ariel to go see Kina Grannis sing/play in Salt Lake!  I hadn't heard of her before Ariel invited me...but she was so good!  And so cute.  Here is the video she famous for doing:




Pretty awesome, huh?

We got there super early (the first 50 people in line got meet and greet passes) and so we were in the VERY front at the concert!  It was kind of awkward how close we were, I tried to not make eye contact with her haha it was crazy!  Here's some pics:

Waiting to get in...(Ariel taught me how to use Instagram...and Twitter and Pinterest for that matter haha)


Riiiight up in front


Oh yeah the opening guy was called "Imaginary Friend".  I really loved his voice and his songs!  So I bought his CD after for $5...but its not as good as he was live :(




She played with this other guy for a lot of her songs...he was way good.  It was fun.  They played Coldplay's "Fix You" at the end which was soooo beautiful!

Then we got to meet her!  The lighting was horrible slash we only had our phones to take pics with.


It was so fun!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that looked like so much fun! caitlin I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete