Sunday, July 8, 2012

Arizona!

Going to Arizona was so fun!  Everyone (all the Barnes kids and spouses and kids) were all able to make it out, so we were able to take some current family pictures!  We had tons of fun playing with the nieces, playing in the pool, wake boarding on the lake (I need to get some of those pictures! :) ), eating lots of cookies, bowling, and just relaxing!  I only got a few pictures, so I hope I can steal some from other people!

Right when we got there, Jody handed Ceci to me and she started crying.  I didn't know what to do haha.  But she's so cute, even when she's crying!

Contemplating while sleeping and drooling...

Scarlett trying on my shoes :)

She knows how to work iPads/tablets so well!

 Playing with Sierra and Whitney!

It was such a fun trip!  I loved going out on the lake!  I was able to get up wakeboarding (after like 20 tries), which was so so fun, but I was SO sore the next day!  I couldn't believe it!  It was also really fun going bowling with all the little kiddos on Monday.  Maddison had such a blast, it was so funny to watch!  Scarlett was pretty hilarious too.  She was so full of energy, running around everywhere.  I was chasing her once and these people were walking by and laughing and saying how cute she was like she was my kid.  That was fun.  

I can't really remember a lot of the stuff we did.  All the grown ups watched a movie one night, we went out to dinner at the Farm House Grill one night which is delicious, Jody made some kick-butt homemade pizza one night, me and Jody went running together one morning, which was way fun and I was very proud of myself for making myself go running in that heat!  I'm lucky I got such awesome sister-in-laws.  It's fun to finally have sisters!

All the little girlies were so fun, they each have such unique personalities, it is so funny to watch them interact.  One of my favorite things was whenever anyone would say "give me a hug!" to anyone else, Whitney would run up from wherever she was and say "I'll give you a hug!" and would give the best hug.  It was so cute! 

We had so much fun and were so sad to leave Tuesday morning!  I wish we got to see the Barnes family more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment