Monday, September 23, 2013

The Lone Ranger

  Sorry, not the movie...  The other day we found this Banded Gecko running through the kitchen.
  I had a couple of these when I was younger so I like them and Caitlin thought he was really cute, so we decided to keep it.  We talked about keeping it in Caitlin's classroom to be the class pet, but we haven't taken it there yet.

 I went to the store and got him all set up with a new living space and some tasty crickets then took this video.
  So the gecko has a black band mark around and between his eyes so it looks like he is wearing a mask like the Lone Ranger, so Caitlin named him Lone Ranger, or LR for short.  He's a pretty cool dude!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I bet he's a happy guy with all those easy pickings being dumped in his new place! Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people just get a dog...or a fish :).

    ReplyDelete