Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Anniversary Photos!

  During our family reunion in Utah my cousin Kendyl offered to take anniversary photos for us there, but we didn't have any nice clothes to wear for the photos.  Kendyl offered to take them for us when we all got back to Arizona, so we met up with her a couple weeks ago and she shot some awesome photos!  We are a good-looking couple if I do say so myself... Check it out!




Such a hottie!


Had to add a serious one.  If it looks like I have a black eye, I do.
Ka-chow!

Had to add some jumping pictures too!
The ultimate photo-bomb!  It was planned.
I love Caitlin's face in this one.  It's a classic Caitlin face when people jump over her.
I was having way too much fun!
Caitlin was a cheerleader in a previous life.

  Thanks Kendyl!

4 comments:

  1. Love these! So fun to compare them to when you first got married :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are hot! Love all the pictures! You guys are barely starting to look like adults...so lucky. You both will look young forever, count your blessings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! Thank you for sharing them! It looks like so much fun! I'd love to get a print or two of them :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are a great looking couple. Those are some fun jumping ones, Cait really does have some cheerleading potential, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete