Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Color Obstacle Rush

Months ago, Jody sent me a text and asked if I wanted to do the color obstacle run with her!  I have never done a color run so I was super excited, and so was Billy so we both signed up!  Kara signed up with us too.  The run was April 18.  It was a very interesting event, that's for sure.  We got there on time but Jody, Kara and Karen got pretty dang lost and were a little late, but it didn't matter because we had to wait in the registration line for hours.  By the time we got started it was pretty warm but it was really fun, not because of the event, but because of the company.  The event was actually a huge disaster.  Super long lines, not enough color powder, a course that just went around a track, and a HUGE swarm of bees!  The obstacles weren't only inflatable ;)

It was super fun running with Jody and Kara, love my sisters in law!  I think the course ended up being only like a mile and a half, but it was a good workout anyway.  The obstacles were pretty tough, especially for Jody who tried to do an awesome froggy move and ended up smacking into an inflatable wall.  So funny!

Taylor hanging out



This is the best picture of all time (except I missed the goofy memo)  Perfect timing Karen!




A series of awesome failed jumping pics:


 
Using up the last of our color


Afterwards we went to get lunch at Smashburger!


Yum yum!  Love these people!  Super fun day!

1 comment:

  1. The company was the best! I love my sisters-in-law too! So lucky! My frog jumps are amazing.

    ReplyDelete