Friday, May 1, 2015

Easter and General Conference

I had Good Friday off of school so Billy and I got up at 3 AM and headed to San Diego that morning!  We spent Friday running, sleeping, beaching, getting Billy a haircut, then Costco-ing.  We ran into so many ward members in Costco, and then more in Chipotle for dinner.  Craziness!  It was a very fun day.  Except the beach was way too cold.  We couldn't even get in the water it was so cold.  We actually couldn't take off our towels as blankets because it was so cold!  Ha!

3:30 AM doughnut run!
Freezing beach...those people laying out were cold I promise

Beach sky
 Saturday my Mom and I went for an 8 mile run in preparation for my half marathon.  It was fun running with her even though we had to go at 5:30!  My parents had a garage sale that morning to get rid of a bunch of their old furniture and stuff since they did the remodel.  It was a little crazy and made me realize how horrible garage sales are.  A lot of work and time for not very much $$.

The rest of the day we watched conference and did food prep.  My mom is so nice and always tries to make my favorite things when I am home.  We went shopping during the priesthood session which was fun!

Sunday was Easter and we got to wake up to some awesome Easter baskets from my parents!  Then we had more delish food and watched conference.  We had to leave right after conference ended which sucked.  It was a great weekend!  Thanks Mom and Dad!!

Jayce playing with a kendama...he's super into these right now :)

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you came! The house is more settled now, so next time you come won't be so stinking stressful, ha!

    ReplyDelete