Monday, June 8, 2015

Last days of school!

The day after we got back from Catalina was a Thursday and we still had to go into work!  I came pretty late (oops) and actually didn't end up having to watch the kids at all that day!  The other Catalina teachers took over because I had to still post my grades and get some other paperwork finished.  It took the whole day to finish my grades!  Blah!  I have too many students.  There were some Star Wars characters walking around which was pretty cool, they were there for the end of term project week, part of the Comicon term project (a week of projects the students do at the end of the year, we went to Catalina so we didn't have to do it this year).





Friday was the last day of school!  I got some very sweet notes and gifts from students.  That is one of the perks of teaching the younger kids, more gifts :)  It was a short day and we had an awards ceremony assembly which was fun.  After school Natalie and I went to go see Pitch Perfect 2, which was hilarious.  I was pretty stoked about it being the last day of school but I still had the 4th year hike to stress about which sucked but now that's over as well!  Partay!


Last day of school selfies with one of my 7th grade classes

Sweet note from a student

End of year assembly
I had to say goodbye to one of my favorite students because she is going to another school next year.  Everyone always called her my mini-me because she had long blonde hair and kind of looked like me (not really, we are just both white so that makes us look similar) and I got a little teary saying goodbye.  She is the best!

Anyways, yay now it is summer and I am going to live it up as much as possible!!  Too bad I have to go back to work July 20th...blah!  Shortest summer ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment