Saturday, June 6, 2015

May 2015!

Alright, lots of stuff has been going on lately!  A lot of it has already been forgotten...boohoo.  First of all, youth conference was at the beginning of May.  It was super fun hanging out with my #1 pal, Allie.  She is one of my young women and she is awesome!  I also had to drive other youth around as well to our activities and stuff.  We started out at St. Mary's food bank, then we went to different member's houses to do some yard work service (which was very warm), then random acts of service around town, then back to the church.  The next day we went to the Randalf house which is a place for elderly people who are mentally disabled.  It was such a cool experience working with them!  I was paired up with a very sweet man who kept pointing at me and at his foot and making a sad face, trying to tell me his foot hurt.  It was cute.  Here is my two pictures I got (we took tons of pictures but on other people's phones!)  Assembly line at St. Mary's food bank.


 At school, we were wrapping up the curriculum and prepping for the big Comprehensive Exams that my students are required to take.  We ended the actual class days with a frog dissection with my 7th graders.  They loved it but it was a ton of work and stress for me!




So fun!

One of the first weeks in May was teacher appreciation week and the boosters at my school spoiled us!  They brought us lunch every day and ended the week with a mocktail party and prizes!  It was a really fun week at school.

Mocktail party in the teacher's lounge!  I didn't get a pic of the food table which was amazing.
We went to a Diamondback game with Billy's family one night!  Love them!  The kids are all so cute, I can't resist those babies!  They are so fun.



Ceci was not a fan of cotton candy.  It was hilarious.
Cutie Piper!


These cuties all felt differently about it...hehe
Jon and Grayson


Gripping my fingers...so cute


Me and Taylor hanging out...love him!
 Later in May we went to seminary graduation to see my #1 gal graduate!  For some reason I thought it would be funny to hold up a Book of Mormon and pretend it was my diploma so we both looked like we are graduating which was actually weird and a bad idea but oh well.  Allie is the BEST!  Congrats girl!  This seminary graduation was very different from mine.  This was a multi-stake graduation and each stake only had like 2 or 3 graduates which was super weird.


Love this girl!!
 Later in the week was my BFF Danielle's birthday!  Billy helped me decorate her door in the morning and later we went out to eat at Lucille's BBQ to celebrate!  After we ate cake and played games.  Fun times!



We also got our fender bender fixed during May and our rental car was amazing!  Brand new Toyota corolla, it was so fancy!  We want one of our own!



Well, that was May leading up to the big birthday!  Next post will be Billy's birthday!  I know I forgot a lot of stuff in May, hopefully someday I'll be able to keep up with blogging ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment