Friday, October 9, 2015

More hiking adventures

I've been hiking Camelback twice a week still, and Billy has joined me a couple times.  He finally made it to the top the other morning!  So fun!







This was one day Billy came with me but couldn't make it to the top so I took a pic so he'd know what it looked like...because he hadn't already seen a million pics




What the heck was the sky doing here?  I have no idea but it looked awesome.




Billy is that tiny white speck
 

He did it!!  These are all different days btw...I just really like that green shirt I guess :)  This was the Friday before my Fall break started.

This was just yesterday.
Good times!  I really love this hike because it is challenging but not too long.  It is really therapeutic to hike it twice a week.  It is so rewarding making it to the top, I feel like no matter how the rest of the day goes, at least I climbed a mountain that morning.  It's awesome.  I have been going by myself a lot lately because Danielle started school again and Heidi has been gone but it has been really fun for me to go alone.  It's still more fun going with other people, but I am able to have fun by myself too :)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go you amazing mountain goat! Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that you live close enough to Camel Back to climb it whenever you want. That one sunrise picture with the rays is so awesome. You are awesome for doing this regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo, is it scary going alone?? In the dark?? Do you have a light or something? Weird questions, I know :). I know exactly how you feel about pushing yourself to do something hard all by yourself. There's something very empowering about it! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete