Sunday, August 7, 2016

Billy's Graduation

Billy graduated from Thunderbird on Friday, May 6th!  It was a very exciting day.  He didn't want to walk in graduation but I made him haha.  My parents and Jayce came out for it and Billy's parents drove up for it.  It was so fun!  Billy was glad he walked just to get the closure.  The ceremony was really cool, they had students from lots of different countries carry their respective flags and tell a quick fact about their country.  It was way cool!  I wished the ceremony was over after that but there were several long winded speakers :)  But it was all good!


All ready to go in the morning before!


There he is!

I got all teary eyed here...so proud!









Afterwards...lunch at Olive Garden!

 Later that night we went to see Zootopia as a fam which was fun.  Saturday I went to help the YW make salsa for a fundraiser, then went shopping with my mom at the Scottsdale mall.  The boys went and played baseball and Jayce and Billy played a lot of NBA Hang time together.  It was super cute.  Sunday was mother's day so we grilled some salmon after church and had a yummy early dinner.  Then my fam headed home...so sad!  It was an awesome weekend having them in our neck of the woods. 


 Thanks fam for coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment