Sunday, August 21, 2016

End of the school year/Derek and Mariah's open house

The end of the school year this year was crazy busy!  After getting back from the wedding it was testing, end of the year festivities and fun, final cross country meeting, etc. etc.  We also had some hard news come to our family so it made the end of the school year a bit difficult and crazy.  But we made it through and then headed to San Diego for Derek and Mariah's open house, then Korea!  Here are some pictures.

Fun notepads we got at the end of the year

Frog Dissection...the kids love it every year!


Final day of running club!  These kids were so crazy!


I was so over teaching at the end of the year...I let my students take over!

End of the year testing

One of my students drew this of me for an art project at the end of the year............I guess this tells what kind of teacher I am........hahahaha it's probably a good thing I quit ;)
More evidence of my mean teaching style I guess...

Last day of school BBQ with the Johnsons!  We met them at their pool and grilled up some burgers.  It was the perfect end to a good day!  Love these people.

Some fun stuff before leaving for San Diego...

Out to eat together

Hiking Camelback with one of my work friends, Marissa


Got my hair did

Flew some helicopters at Bruce and Karen's
Off to San Diego!
On our way!

Decorating jars for the open house

Pedi with Mom!

I got to meet my BFF Jen's baby Lillian!  I LOVE HER.  She is the cutest thing to arrive on planet Earth.  Jen describes her as "delightful", and I have to agree, she is perfectly delightful!
Putting together flower arrangements for the open house!

Day of the open house we went to the Donut Bar with all the Barrow cousins, then the beach!

Hahaha Alex







Cold day at the beach

Billy and Travis were un-phased...they still got in the water!




After the beach...snacking before setting up for the open house!
We had a fun time setting these beautiful tables up!







The open house was so fun!  It felt like I was getting married haha...I was up talking with people the whole time!  I got to catch up with lots of family and lots of friends that I hadn't seen in a long time.  It was so fun for me!  After the open house we had fun watching Mariah open all her gifts :)



The next morning we were off to Korea!  Lot of drama and fun things were coming our way.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment