Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Queen Creek Baby Shower

On March 18th Jenny and Karen threw me a jungle themed baby shower here in Queen Creek for all the family/friends in this area!  It was super fun and so nice of Jenny to drive all the way out here with her kiddos!  We had an awesome turnout and the decorating was incredible!  My mom had come out for it as well which was super nice of her.  My Aunt Linda also drove out from Vegas for it!  So nice of them.  It was a great weekend and again I felt so very loved.  This baby girl had a lot of people supporting her arrival!

Oh man.  Suuuuper pregnant out to lunch on St. Patrick's Day!
 We went to a family fun center type place for the kids to run around


The decorations for the shower were SOOO FUN!  I was honestly super blown away!!  Jenny and Karen outdid themselves for sure!
Setting up




Guess how many candies are in the jar and win a prize!  They let me keep the candy yessss

This was super funny and fun for us the first weeks after Colby was born.  Everyone wrote a little message on a diaper when they walked in.  We had fun laughing at what people wrote when we'd change Colby's diaper.

Entrance to the shower!

Some of the family who came!  So fun!

The food spread was soo yummy.  Taco salads!




Opening the group gift, a video monitor!  It's the best thing ever and we use it allll the time!!

I think Sierra and Whitney were a little disappointed with the baby shower, they thought it was going to be more of a party and more kid-friendly haha poor girlies
The shower was a blast!  Thank you sooo much Karen and Jenny for spoiling the heck out of me and baby Colby!!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo fun! Looking at the pics I am so amazed at the decorations. Such a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete