Thursday, September 21, 2017

Weeks leading up to baby!

The weeks leading up to baby time were pretty boring and anxiety-filled.  Lots of feeling like I wasn't prepared and also enduring swollen feet and other fun pregnancy symptoms.  The swollen feet were sooo awful.  Also our friends the Bests moved and we were sooo sad.

Swollen feet.  Baby stuff in bins in the background.

Had my last day with baby Cal since they were moving :(
Our besties.  I miss all these people soooo much!

Large and in charge

Bruce took some maternity photos for us!  I need to get the real pics from him rather than a pic of a pic on the computer haha

Larger and in charger

6 days away.  Dying.

Baby stuff all ready to go by the door.
 My birthday was April 22.  I don't even remember what I did!  My due date was the 25th so I don't think I did much because I was so pregnant and uncomfortable.

Cody came over for my birthday dinner and brought me this awesomely wrapped gift hahaha.  It was candy and a card.  Super thoughtful!

My mom bought me an awesome ice cream cake from Cold Stone and it was delish.  Not sure how people still spell my name wrong even when it is spelled out for them, ha.

The evening of April 24th we dog-sat Bruce and Karen's friend's cute little doggie.  I DIED the first time I saw it and had asked to watch it for them a couple times.  They were so nice to let us walk him and play with him for a while.  We walked super far with him and then played for a while and that evening is when I went into labor!  So I think it was all that doggie rough housing that made everything get started :)

I'm so pregnant!

That evening, at 12:02 AM, my water broke!!  And that story is for the next blog post!

1 comment:

  1. Cute doggie! Cute Cody! Birthday sure took a backseat to pending baby arrival I suppose. Funny to look at these pictures and know the big event was only days or hours away.

    ReplyDelete