Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2 Months

We've now been married for 2 whole months. I am so lucky to have Billy.



haha such a cutie.

One reason just today why I am so lucky: I accidentally dried his bowling team t-shirt in the dryer when it was already small to begin with, so when he put it on this morning it was very short. I noticed and said "oh no! Did I dry that shirt? I'm so sorry! It's not supposed to be dried!" And he, who had probably noticed long ago but didn't say anything about it, said "it's okay, now i'll just match with the rest of my team!" (their shirts are pretty short as well...) Such a good attitude. And he wasn't even mad. At all. Well, maybe he was but he didn't make me feel stupid for drying it. Such a good guy. Love him.

1 comment:

  1. 1. i love that billy is on the bowling team... so AWESOME! haha i love it.
    2. congrats on the anniversary! 2 months down eternity to go!
    3. can't wait for saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete