Thursday, October 28, 2010

TAGGED!

I've been tagged!
As I've been stalking people's blogs lately i've been noticing people doing this whole "tagging" thing and asking/answering questions thing. Its been pretty fun for me to read on the certain people's blogs I stalk. So GREAT NEWS! I've been tagged! I felt so special when I saw my name on my cousin Jessica's blog :)

So here we go!...
1. If you were an animal, what would you be? Why?

Well, I would have to say a giraffe. Because it's my favorite animal. They are really tall and just funny looking, and it would be fun to see from a giraffe view. OR we just learned about these freaking AWESOME reptiles that used to live in the ocean a super long time ago that were MASSIVE! They could get up to 23 METERS long!
It's called an Icthyosaur. So that would be cool to be one of those too. No predators, just crusin through the water all day long. Until they became extinct...that wouldn't be fun to be extinct.

2. If you could only eat 2 things for the rest of your life, what would you eat?

Well, it depends if I could get sick/fat or not. But lets just assume I couldn't. Then I would have to say 1) blueberry muffin batter because I LOVE it and always say I could eat it all day long and 2) Billy says I always say that about Candy Corn too. Which is true, I do love it. But I think I'll say yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Because I could honestly eat that nonstop I think.

3. What's your dream profession?
This is a hard one. I think that I wish I was talented enough to be a professional athlete (probably sprinter) and go to the Olympics for my profession. And never get injured. And get a gold medal!
Oh man if only....... Oh well, teaching high schoolers about Biology is my 2nd choice! :)

4. If you could pick where you and your hubby would serve a mission, where would you want to go?
Korea. Because thats where Billy served. And I have heard so many stories and I really want to see what it's like! And be able to learn some of the language. It would be so great!

(Billy's on the right :) )


5. What disney character suits you best?
Well, according to Billy and the spotlight he filled out for me at church, I'm a white Pocahontas. Because I "look like her and am such a free spirit...and you jump off waterfalls". I'd have to agree.

There I am...just rowing my boat.
Well there it is!
Ok now my turn. I don't think very many people actually regularly read my blog, or even fairly regualrly, besides my mom. But, I already know everything about her haha. So, I think Garrett Harding reads our blog on occasion maybe?, and Hayley Pingree does too sometimes? Haha so those are my two picks! :)
1. If you could be a vegetable, which one would you be and why?
2. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
3. Who is going to be the first person you go talk to in the Spirit World?
4. Who was your favorite Elementary/Middle school teacher and why?
5. What's your favorite holiday?
That was really hard thinking of those questions. So sorry if they are lame :)

5 comments:

  1. garrett harding. as if you know so many that it warrants my full name. ok pocahontas who jumps off waterfalls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read EVERY post. Not that I want to be tagged. . . I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel honored! AHHHH i am so excited! hahaha i'll get right on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along! Love your answers! I love Pocahontas even more now. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an episode of The Land Before Time that I would like you watch. You could learn a lot about the Icthyosaur that way. You can borrow it anytime. I know you'll want to come over and get it as soon as you read this, so I'll be expecting you soon.

    ReplyDelete