Wednesday, February 16, 2011

6 Months!

IT'S BEEN 6 WHOLE MONTHS! Can you believe it? I know I can't. It seems like this was just yesterday...

Gotta love that scaffolding. I really love that picture though.

Anyways, it's crazy how different being married is compared to dating. When you're dating, it's kind of always in the back of your mind that there is an end, and that it could end at any time if you do something weird or stupid or mean. But once you're married, that is not the case! You are stuck with this person (in a good way) and so you get to totally let go and be yourself. I'm not saying that we are mean to each other now or anything, I'm just saying that I feel really safe and that I always have my real BFF with me and he will ALWAYS listen and ALWAYS help me and hang out with me no matter what I do or what happens. And he will ALWAYS love me. Which is great.

Ok anyways....for our 6 month anniversary, Billy of course got me roses :) I don't know why but I LOVE getting flowers. Even though they die in like 3 days, they make me so happy, and Billy knows that.


Just as a side note, Billy NEVER got me flowers while we were dating. Maybe like twice the whole year and a half. So now he gets them for me all the time and he says he's making up for all that time of never getting me flowers while dating. It's very fun. Well now it is, while we were dating it was not that fun to not get flowers.

So to celebrate, we went to Rodizio Grill for lunch/dinner. It was supposed to be better than Tucanos, but we were a little disappointed because we both decided we like Tucanos better and Rodizio was way more expensive. Bummer. But it was still so fun to go out!

After eating, we went to some antique shops on Center Street in Provo, which was way fun! I wanted all the cute little antique jars. And I loved all the antique broaches (sp?), but I know I would never wear a broach ever, so I didn't get any. Billy was a good sport because I could have stayed in there probably all day, and he didn't complain once.

It was a very fun day. I had forgotten all my troubles and stresses for the day, and I felt so happy and loved.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you say you like Tucano's better, because so do I!!! Glad I'm not crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget how cute you two look together...remember when we walked into the Chez John to get your hair cut and John said "They will make beautiful children" (in that cool accent of his)? You guys are gorgeous together!!! I love that picture of you (even if it was a not-as-good-as-Tucanos-expensive restaurant).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't we tell you Caitlin? Billy loves to shop, just the thought of shopping with his mother and sisters as a young boy would bring tears, of joy I'm sure, to his eyes.

    ReplyDelete