Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

I just decided to knock out both these posts in one day, so they don't get too outdated :)

Valentine's Day was great. It was just a normal Monday, with the super busy and stressful Monday routine. However, amidst all the commotion, I found some time to decorate the house with paper hearts. I seriously put them EVERYWHERE and it was so fun. And it still is fun because Billy keeps finding hearts in his shoes, pants pockets, deoderant, etc.



Please disregard the messiness of our house. Also, don't you love that picture arrangement above the TV?? I LOVE it! We just put up that middle one to replace an engagement pic. I love it.

I also got Billy a bunch of candy and treats that he loves, so that was fun too.

I had work that night at 7 until about 9:45. Billy picked me up and asked if I was hungry, because he had ordered pizza. We went to pick it up and when we got home, he made me wait outside. He came out a few minutes later and apparently he had been all dressed up in his Valentine's best and I hadn't noticed (he had his jacket zipped up), and when I walked in the lights were off and there was a candle lit with the bar all set for a nice pizza, candlelit dinner! Billy wrote me the sweetest note I've ever read and I bawled, of course.


He had also written something he loves about me on almost every single heart I had put up around the house. I couldn't believe it, it was so cute. It was the best Valentine's day ever, hands down.

8 comments:

  1. That does sound like the best Valentine's Day, hands down! I love the hearts all over, but I especially like that Billy wrote on them. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so can Billy give Tyler some lessons! Love that he wrote on all the hearts and gives you flowers all the time! lucky. haha. Tyler tracks mudd through the house on Valentines day and has to be reminded to pick up some flowers at the store! hahha... I still love him though. haha. You guys are so cute.
    btw- just send like 3 of your favs to my email address... aggiepains@gmail.com! and your address again. THanks a heap! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so so cute! Made me get all teary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok you two are starting to make me sick, I don't think I can read your blog any more. ha jk but that is very sweet. Jon is getting better at Valentines he's actually trying now maybe it's better that way so I appreciate it more...love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I went to jamba today and thought of you caitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good work billy barnes. now you just need to make her a shake. that is the biggest sign of true love. just ask cole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cait! you guys look so happy, which makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are the best. Who knew that Billy would be such a romantic? I'm learning things about my own son that I never knew. You bring out the best in him Caitlin. Good for you guys...

    ReplyDelete