Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Box

My mom is the best. She sent us the best Valentine package EVER! I'm pretty sure I love Valentines Day, it's probably one of my favorite holidays.

Here's all our cute and delicious stuff...

Look how cute these plates and placemats are!!!!!!! I love the small heart plates. I think I'm going to keep those out all year round. Because I love them.
And look how awesome these heart bowls are! And how cute the candy is! All the candy is gone now...pretty gross. But she did send this like 2 weeks ago. So I guess it's ok.

This is a little mailbox Mom sent with a little note inside. So cute. We decided to put it on our windowsill and continue to put little notes in it and put the flag up when there is a note. It's very fun.I love Valentine's Day!

P.S. Today is our 6 month anniversary! Post to come probably tomorrow about that :)

2 comments:

  1. so cute! Your Mom does sent the best packages! I so want a little mailbox now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I feel sufficiently honored! I really love to send packages! And it's all so cute in your house! I love Valentine's Day, too! I hope you guys have had a wonderful weekend. Maybe the mailbox should stay up for the whole month of February every year? :) :)

    ReplyDelete