Sunday, September 4, 2011

Last night of summer

So on the last day of summer, a week ago, we decided we wanted to do something super cool.  So we started out the day sleeping in until noon (whoops) and then researched a little and found out there was a Brian McKnight concert happening in Orem that night!  Who is Brian McKnight, you ask?  I didn't know either until that day.  He is a very very talented R&B singer.  The concert was so so fun!  We got to sit on a blanket and listen to beautiful tunes, eat candy, watch a lightning storm in the distance and the best part of all...we got our tickets for free!  Well, kind of.  We were going through all of our gift cards earlier that day and found a Visa gift card that had $25 on it that we forgot about aka the perfect amount to pay for the tickets.  It was awesome.



Here he is on the piano...

Cute pic, right?
At the end everyone was leaving and we got to go way up close!

This is the only song of his that I recognized.  I have a video of it from the concert, but it wasn't uploading, so this works :)


Don't worry, we wore our turtleneck sweaters and parted our hair down the middle so we would fit in.  Haha jk.  It was so fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cait and Billly, I love Brian McKnight. I have both the "Back at One" sone and the "6, 8, 12" song on a CD I made like 8 years ago. He is very talented. I'm jealous. I think that would have been really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to take advantage of your last day of summer! I wish I had a stack of gift cards to sift through...oh well. Love the "no rolling down hills" sign, they look hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete