Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas fun

We haven't had that much time for Christmassy stuff yet this year, but we have been doing a few fun things.  First, as I mentioned in my previous post, we went over to my Professor's house for a bug/Christmas party!  It was great.

We put up our tree and decorated it!  It's so teeny...but we love it.  Someday when we live in a bigger house we will get a bigger tree.

We awkwardly hung those three ornaments on the top of the tree because we don't have a star...but don't worry, Billy made one since then.

My mom sent us an AWESOME Christmas package!!!!!!!!  It was so fun opening it!

She sent these super cute snowman bowls, the candy, and the table runner!  So perfect on our table!  I love it!!!

She also sent these cute mini stockings

And she sent the heart ornament, tree ornament, and snowman ornament!  So cute!  (p.s. who knew ornament was spelled like that?  I totally thought it had a "d" in it for my whole life.  Like ordament...but that is not a word.  weird.)

Notice there is a present under the tree...that's from me to billy :)  can't wait for him to open it!  There has since been another present added from billy to me!  yay!

We also got to go to Billy's work Christmas Party last Tuesday.  It was fun!  They had the Christmas music guy Kurt Bestor come and play for us!  Apparently he is a really big deal?  I didn't know who he was before then.  But it was such pretty/magical music!  I wished my mom and dad could have been there...I feel like they would have loved it.  Also big news from that party...they gave ALL their employees a KINDLE FIRE!
Can you believe that??  Billy is loving it.  His job really is super awesome.

Anyways, I think that's all we've been up to.  So not that much Christmas stuff.  We want to go see the lights at Thanksgiving Point and at Temple Square, but we're just not sure if we are going to have time this year.  So yep.  I just wanted to blog right now instead of studying.  But I'm almost done with finals and then this semester will finally be over!  And we can go to San Diego!  Yay yay!  So now I for reals should get back to studying.  Bye.

OH P.S.!  Billy showed me this picture today and I thought it was the best thing I have ever ever seen.  So I really need to share it.
Isn't that the greatest thing ever??  Hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. Your tree really is so very cute. We have a slightly bigger tree at home you can have. It's in Jayce's room right now but we usually don't use it at all. We've had it forever...I think in one house we did two trees and it was the kid tree. And Jayce calls them "ordaments" and I think it's so cute. When you and I were texting and you spelled it ordament, I just thought is was a typo. He must get it from you. And I couldn't love those pictures any more even though the dogs look a little freaky. P.S. I'm jealous of all of Billy's perks at work. Awesome stuff! (We see you in five days!!!!)

    ReplyDelete