Sunday, January 1, 2012

Matt & Amy's Wedding!

Billy's dear friend Matt Keller got married on Saturday December 17th and we got invited to go to the sealing!  The Barrow Family Reunion in San Diego started on the 17th, but we stayed to go to the sealing and flew home on Sunday the 18th.  The wedding was wonderful!  The sealing was so great, I kept feeling that they are both so perfect for each other and I was just exploding with happiness!  It was great!

Here they are coming out of the temple.  Amy looked beautiful!  I felt so bad for her though because it was FREEZING and she was in short sleeves!  But at least it wasn't snowing!


Matt's family

Matt and his pals
 
The reception was like a fairy tale!  It was in a greenhouse type place and it was the most beautiful reception I think I have ever seen!!  I loved it so much.  Amy has good style that's for sure!  You can't really tell how magical it was from this picture...but just believe me that it was extremely magical.

Super pretty centerpieces.  I would have loved them when I was little because they had jewels all over them.  And I love them now too!!

Beautiful ruffly cakes

Cutting the cake

They served crepes at the reception.  They had people making them and flipping them and then you got to put whatever toppings you wanted on them and it was way fun.  Very cute idea.

Their exit was very exciting.  We all held sparklers up and they walked through them to their car and as fireworks went off in the sky too!  It was so magical I couldn't believe it!  It was such a fun wedding!  Oh and the next morning when we were at the airport we saw them there too!  They were on their way to Cancun and had the same time of flight as us :)  That was pretty funny.

P.S.  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment