Sunday, August 19, 2012

Part 2 (and my 100th post!)

This is my 100th blog post!  Yay!!

Anyways, more from the fun San Diego trip!  We went to the Zoo one day!  Cody was so good with the little girls...good thing he was there to help!


Hippo!


Maggie fell asleep in the stroller :)

Look at these cuties!  Having a blast at the zoo!

Cody climbed up a real elephant!  Jk it was fake.



We saw lots of fun stuff at the Zoo!  And the girls were so exciting they were running around practically the whole time!  I almost got arrested though...yikes.  I used my mom's card to buy her a seasonal pass and the guy behind the counter freaked out and told me I was committing fraud.  He was like "I'll do it for you, but it's illegal, I hope you know that"  and I was like alright then why are you still doing it?  Haha it was pretty funny and scary at the same time.

One day we went to the Mormon Battalion memorial in Old Town.  It was way fun!  Maggie kind of had a little freak out during the presentation though...which was pretty funny.


In the covered wagon...


Rachel panning for gold...she was a pro!


Hahaha ok so they take a picture for you at the end...look at my mom!!  Hahaha so funny, offering some water right to Jessica's face.  So funny.  We were cracking up so hard when we saw this because mom didn't even realize she was doing it!

More to come later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment