Saturday, May 25, 2013

A few days in San Diego...

After our Brea time with all the sisters and little girlies/boys, we headed down to San Diego to spend a little time with my family.  It was a blast!

Highlights:
-Seeing Cody pole vault TWICE in one week!  And he did awesome!  (He actually metaled at CIF Finals today!!!  6th place boo yah!!)
-Seeing Jayce's baseball game...little kid baseball games are so hilarious
-Exercise and shopping trip with my Mom!!  We got to go to Nordstrom and we found one of our favorite shoe stores and we found a Mrs. Field's cookies!  Best day ever am I right?
-Billy and Jayce exploring the hills behind our house armed with airsoft guns and a bow and arrow.
-Skyping with Derek on Mother's day!
-Eating salmon on Mother's day (yes, it was that memorable!)
-Going out to lunch with my parents twice
-Eating Mom's Texas sheet cake
-Running my normal run (I hate/love that run)
-and that's pretty much it...we did a lot of relaxing and watching movies :)

Here are some pictures.  Cody pole vaulting and flying over bar (not sure what height this is):



Flying!!


Jayce's game:

In the outfield...

 Billy exploring with Jayce (notice his quiver made out of a palm frond...Billy had fun helping him make that.  So cute.  That's our house down there)

Talking with Derek!

Me creepily taking a nap with my eyes open!!  Look how scary that is!!!!!!!  Had to include this because its so weird.

That's all the pictures I have.  It was such a fun trip!  Thanks to my parents for letting us stay and hang out with us and feed us so much delicious food!  I love my family!  After San Diego we made our way back to Arizona, where we are here to stay.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good way to end all the crazy traveling you guys have been doing. Guess what, we have a Mrs. Fields cookies here in Dubai! So now you can come visit :) Your mom always beats me with the comments now; I've turned into such a slacker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to go see your brothers at their sports and hang out with the fam. And yes very creepy Caitlin you are going to have to work on closing your eyes : )

    ReplyDelete