Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Time with Kara and kids in AZ

After getting back from San Diego, we had a couple days of just hanging out and big news of this week-- I QUIT MY JOB!  It was very emotional and I'm still not even sure if I made the right choice.  I miss my friends like crazy still and I had a really hard time adjusting early on.  Now it's not so bad.
Kara was in AZ with her kids for 5 weeks so she came over and spent a couple days at Bruce and Karen's.  We had so much fun hanging out with her and the kids!  Friday we took the kids to see The Secret Life of Pets.  Scarlett and Grayson are so fun to watch movies with because they laugh SO hard and make such funny comments throughout the movie.  All the people around us were laughing at what Grayson was saying.  It was fun.


Some Friday night fun with Piper...







Saturday Billy took Grayson swimming and then we all went to the bowling alley and just played games in the arcade.  The kids had a blast and loved picking out their prizes.

Uncle Billy helping Grayson find his missing toy...Grayson being on Billy's back was a necessity of course

Piper and I reading



Piper loved all the prizes

Playing at home :)

Sunday was a chill day around the house.  Monday we took the kids to the aquarium!  It was super fun to see Piper's reactions to everything.  She was loving it but also freaked out pretty often.  So funny.






I love these photos!


Grammy let them pick one thing...it was tough for Piper to choose

Afterwards we went to Gecko Grill for dinner and Grammy bought the kids one treat from Sweet Tooth Fairy.  Scarlett picked a chocolate cookie with chocolate frosting and she was making the biggest mess I'd ever seen!  It was pretty hilarious.  I think she overestimated how much she could handle because she couldn't finish it.



After dinner we had to drop Kara and the kiddos off and I felt like crying saying goodbye to Piper!  I knew she would forget about me which was so sad since we had become such good buds.  Oh well, I'll just have to work on her again next time!  It was so fun to spend some one on one time with Kara, Scarlett, Grayson and Piper.  We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment