Thursday, January 26, 2017

Other random life happenings Sept-Nov

Billy went to the Grand Canyon with the scouts in October.  He had a super fun time, minus freezing his booty off at night.  The boys are super funny and he had a good time with Brother Bruce, the scout master and also my Gynecologist :)

















All tuckered out :)

We also spent a fun day at a lake nearby with the Johnsons and Cleverlys one weekend in September or October to celebrate Erik's birthday.  We swam and paddle boarded and cliff jumped.  Super fun!




Other random updates:  I started watching Liz and Brock's baby Calvin twice a week while Liz goes to work.  It is super fun and really good mommy practice!  I'm glad I've been able to help her out and it's been fun for me to bond with this cute little baby.

He's the cutest!  We're matching with our stripes.
Billy got a job in November at American Express!  It wasn't his or my first choice but it was our only option and it has turned out to be a really good thing!  He is thriving and actually enjoying it.  The only major bummer is that it is in Glendale and we live in Queen Creek so it's over an hour commute each way.  Blah.

Another update is that I'm pregnant!  Yippee!!!  I'm going to do a whole post on it :)  We are very excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment