Wednesday, May 22, 2019

May 2018

May was a good and busy month!  We celebrated Mother's Day, Bruce and Karen's birthdays, Billy's birthday, I went to the Taylor Swift concert with friends, I also flew to San Diego to go to my cousin Jeremy and his wife Emily's sealing.  It was a super fun month!

Colby in May was 13 months old!  Practicing her walking skills, still an inconsistent napper, she got extremely picky with her eating with drove (and still drives) me nuts.

Mother's Day dinner with her sons and obnoxious picture ruining daughter in law

More Mother's Day shenanigans.  Colby was starting to walk all over the place at this point!


Me with my baby on Mother's Day


 We celebrated Karen's birthday at Joe's BBQ on May 15.  Colby was just getting more confident walking around and she was seriously loving the freedom here!  Plus there were lots of rocks to grab, kick, and play with



Went to the Dinosaur Museum with Karen and Kara one day early in the month.



 Random pics from around home.  Destroying everything in sight while nakie:

Billy falls asleep on the couch probably most nights of his life

 Swimming at Bruce and Karen's!

Cousins getting into mischief together



Went to the Zoo one day with my friends Shar, Courtney and Alycia.  This girl couldn't hack it on the way home.




Chick-fil-A for lunch on Billy's birthday :)  Later that evening we went to Bruce and Karen's for dinner and cake and swimming to celebrate Billy.

 She's legit the cutest

Stuck in the chicken nuggets box

 Hair horn as I like to call them

Love my little constant companion

 Hiked Camelback with Shar a couple times this month.  This day it was so hot we were dying!

Cutie pie helping Daddy

 Backyard Taco lunch one day

I went to the TAYLOR SWIFT "Reputation" concert on May 8th with some friends, totally the funnest night ever!!  So fun to get out and sing/dance our hearts out until it was way late.  I am now officially in love with T Swift :)  After the concert we even stayed out later and went to Sonic for some shakes!  So fun!




Next up, my trip to San Diego!  I flew down with Colby on May 24th and ended up staying all the way through my mom's Masters graduation which I believe was mid-June.  It was a long but very good visit!  We did all my favorite things multiple times and my mom is always such a huge help with the psycho Colby.

Multiple GS visits of course

 We flew by ourselves but Daddy came down 2 separate times!  Once for the trip to Newport Beach with Billy's fam and once for my mom's graduation!  Yay Billy!

Mom and I had some good times while it was just us at home.  We ran errands, went to lunch, and just had a grand time being together.  Went to lunch with Sis Walton and Sadie and her new baby one day, Colby zonked on the way there.



 Errands


Solana Beach Memorial Day evening for dinner at Las Olas and a walk on the beach!


First pigtails!




 


Jeremy and Emily's sealing was so special!  It was sooo great to be there, I love them both even though I don't ever see them!  Also props to Jayce for watching Colby while we all went into the sealing, he did a great job and she was happy the entire time!




 Hanging out with Mini Martha


The beautiful couple!

After the sealing we took some photos and then headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a small reception.  It was such a special day, I'm so glad I was able to be there for it!





More Golden Spoon and Colby hanging out in her favorite place, Ruger's bed haha.

 Such a fun visit!  Thanks Mom for letting us stay so long.  I'll do the Barnes weekend in another post and then the graduation in another post as well.  We were in San Diego for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment