Monday, June 10, 2019

August 2018

August was a good month.  We were just hanging out at home, my parents came to town to spend a week at a time share, we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary (!!) on the 12th, then at the end of the month we headed to Portland for the Hood to Coast race with Travis and Cami, Tyler and Rifka!  I'll probably do a separate post on that.

Hanging out in some rocks

Watching her shows at Grammy's

Making rock piles outside of Rubio's



Helping out at the grocery store

Looking like the cutest thing in the world at church one week!  This is probably the last time she let me put a head band on her.




Making giant messes while I get ready is her favorite thing




I think Billy got these for me for my anniversary?  I can't remember!

Playing at the indoor bounce house place

Swimming at Grammy's!

I heard on the radio that Weezer was coming to Phoenix, so I looked up when and they were playing on August 12th, our anniversary!!  I reeeeeeally wanted to go.  It was a Sunday (yikes) but it was so meant to be, we couldn't NOT go.  So we did it.  And it was amazing!

8 years down!  Love this guy <3

Driving with his night vision goggles, super helpful

We were in the back row and had a VERY loud kid singing behind us for a long time but eventually he stopped and we were relieved.

We got really expensive ice cream and it was worth it!  Especially since they were out of every size of every Weezer shirt...lame




My parents wanted a week away from life so they had booked a time share in Scottsdale.  Everyone was invited but no one (besides me obviously) could make it.  We had fun hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa for a few days!

Their resort had a super fun splash pad!

Eating yummy food poolside!





I know I am shockingly white


This is so gross hahaha but Colby pooped on the patio at my parents room.  It was so funny, she was running around naked and paused in a squat for awhile.  We couldn't stop laughing.

Billy stopped on his way home from work to swim with us one day!


Sorry for these revealing pics but she looks too cute!  And yes she is chewing on a tampon...…..haha


Watching the big truck

One day we went to a fun trampoline place with my friend Catherine and her little guy Henry.  Colby loved it!

Trying to get the clip out of her hair


More playing at Grammy's

Playing with all the toys at Walmart as I tried to find things for her to play with on the plane to Portland.

Pooping in a corner
 She loves peeling bark off trees

 Playing at Mukutu's Island, happened to run into Catherine and Henry!

Cute snoozer

Went to the butterfly wonderland with Alycia one day


We did Build-A-Bear pay your age one day so we got our bear for only $1!  It was awesome.  Colby couldn't care less but I was stoked.

Went to the IDEA Museum one day with Billy and we could NOT stop laughing at this in the cardboard fort they had.  I still laugh at this and use fart instead of fort whenever an opportunity arises.

Another fun month!

No comments:

Post a Comment