Monday, June 3, 2019

Utah trip July 5-10 2018

I flew to Utah on July 5th with Colby to hang out with my mom and aunts and uncles for the Kelly reunion that was happening there.  It was a super fun few days!  Thank you to my mom for helping make it happen, we had a great time!

Day 1 was flying, napping at John and Barbara's, then heading up to Park City to explore the house and spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Barrow and Aunt Susan.  Colby loved all the new places and exploring everything!

Flying selfie

Day 2 I went running with Ben in the morning, it was so good to reconnect with him after his mission!  He is awesome.  I love my cousins!  Then we got ready and headed down to Lehi for a big Kelly lunch at Rodizio grill.  It was so yummy!  Colby had a good time sitting on my lap and making a big mess of my food.  Afterwards we headed back to Park City for nap and hanging out with all my Aunts and Uncles.  We went swimming in the evening!

Gorgeous running views


Getting ready for ski season I guess









Day 3 was the reunion!  It was hot and Colby was pretty grumpy, but we had so much fun catching up with people, especially Steven and Katie and their kids!  It was at a fun park with woodchips so Colby had a good time exploring there.  Afterwards we headed back to the Park City house for naptime and hanging out.  I weirdly don't have any photos from the reunion :(



The next day we went to church then headed to Salt Lake to meet up with Liz, Brock and Calvin and walk around temple square!  It was so good to see them!  And so fun to walk around temple square.  It was rainy in the late afternoon and Colby loved that!

Exploring after church, always holding Mom's finger





 









The next day was our last day :(  We headed down to Provo and had Colby nap at John and Barbara's.  Afterwards we headed to BYU for some candy, ice cream and fond memories.  Then we went to Brick Oven for dinner with Greg and Lisa.  It was a late night by the time we made it back to Park City!

My old stomping grounds!

Getting fudge and cherry sours of course




BYU is so beautiful!

The next morning we flew back home.  Colby did so well on both flights!  When we got home we got readjusted and hung out with Jody's fam for a few more days.  Fun times!

Waiting for our luggage :)

Thanks for the fun trip Mom and Jayce!  We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment