Monday, September 27, 2010

Recent events

The last two weeks/weekends have been super fun, but, of course, super busy.

Last weekend, Billy's mom was in town for her nephew's/Billy's cousin/now my cousin Chris' wedding! The ceremony started at 5:30 up in Murray so we had to hurry after work and class to get up there. It was a really nice ceremony and fun wedding!

The bride and groom:

Here is a bad picture of me, but a good one of Bill at the wedding:
Her colors were green and black. It was way cute.


Then Karen came and stayed with us Friday night! Our first house guest! It was way fun. It felt like a slumber party. We all stayed up late talking and watching our wedding video :)


Then Saturday I had a work meeting at 8 am (bleh!) to 10. After I got home Karen took us out to eat for breakfast at Mimi's! We love Mimis. It was so fun and delish. Later we went up to Thanksgiving Point to meet up with all the Aunts and Uncles and cousin's from Karen's side, and then head up to Billy's cousin Kindy's (sp?) house. They have a super fun house and were so nice to invite us over to swim and have a BBQ! It was way fun getting to know all of Billy's family better, and also to get out of Provo for a day :)


That's me with Billy's cousin Stephanie's baby, Cameron. He is such a cutie and gives the craziest looks! :) He fell asleep on me. I love babies!

Their house was in Kaysville, so a little past SLC, so we left kind of early because we were way tired and didn't want to fall asleep at the wheel.

Sunday was a good day. I love going to church and then having a chill day all day :) Jen and Brandon invited us over to watch a movie that night with another couple in our ward, the Pingrees. We watched a movie that I can't remember the name of right now which is weird. It wasn't The Illusionist...but the other one. Wow this is weird I can't remember. ANYWAYS it was way fun and we are liking having married friends!

Ok so then we had a crazy week of school and work as usual :)

Then THIS weekend, on Friday we went up to the moonlight ride at Sundance with the Pierce's and the Pingree's again :) It was super fun even though the line was WAY long and we got done WAY later than I thought! But it was still fun even though we were all freezing afterwards.

all bundled up and both of us looking like men...

here is cutie Jen and Brandon in their little seat:
and here is Hayley and Christian:

hahaha I missed. And so I didn't get a picture of them. Because i'm bad at being the group date photographer. And we were going to take a group pic once we got back, but I think we were all super tired and forgot! :( Sorry guys!

Then on Saturday, I had work at 1 and then after, Bill picked me up and we went and ate at Rubios. mmmm love their fish tacos. Seriously so much. Then we did have some awesome plans for that night with some friends from work, but things fell through so me and Bill ended up going and playing raquetball instead. It was SUPER fun! But it was getting pretty intense and therefore I am now very sore. And i'm pretty 100% sure I sprained my wrist. I'm not trying to be a baby or anything but seriously, it hurts. But it was fun to do something different!

Then on Sunday we went to church then over to John and Barbara's for Italian night!! They had spaghetti AND lasagna, zucchini cooked somehow on the stove (I obviously know nothing about cooking...it was way good though), garlic bread, salad and italian sodas! And we had gelado for dessert! It was so fun and we got to see their addition on their house so far! They now have a basement...which is way cool. I'm excited for it to all be done and see how beautiful it is! They are adding on like another whole house on the back of theirs! Way fun.


Okay, I am obviously a rambling blogger so I apologize. I will try to make our posts shorter in the future :)

p.s. just for all who want to know...I got a 100% on my Field Botany mid-term!

p.p.s. Bill just took a test today and he thinks he may have gotten 100% on it as well! YAY! Its so much easier to do homework now that we are married...kind of :)

3 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with your blogs!! So fun! Sounds like fun stuff going on up in Provo! Congrats to both of you on your grades. You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to keep up with you guys Caitlin. Now Billy doesn't have to blog at all and he doesn't need to feel guilty about it.

    Nope, you don't look like two men - not even close.

    As for studying, yes, it's easier after marriage for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I wish we could have come up for the wedding and hung out for a bit! Next time! Amazing job on the 100%s, you guys are test super stars! Keep up all the fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete