Monday, October 1, 2012

Billy is awesome

First, let me just say that it is 11:57 PM and we are both still up.  We love staying up late...neither of us know why.  We hate going to sleep.  So that is why I am blogging right now.  Once we are finally all ready for bed and in bed it feels soo good...its just so hard to get there. 

Anyways, today Billy was so awesome.  I thought I would share with the world.  I had tons to do today homework-wise sooo...

First, I get home from school and he makes me lunch (burritos with mozzarella cheese by accident...whoops.  They were still so good).

Next, he is amazing and goes to the gym.  I love it when he goes to the gym because he gets all pumped up-- literally and pumped about exercising.  Haha

Then, he comes home and DOES MY HOMEWORK!  What a guy, am I right?!  He read this super long article I had to read for my history & philosophy of Biology class and then just summarized it for me.  That's how all philosophy articles are...you can summarize the whole idea in like 2 sentences.  Needless to say, that was amazing.

Then, he goes to the store to get bread so we can have PB&J sandwiches at school/work tomorrow and on the way home gets us both some slurpees!!!  Yum yum.

THEN, he came home and made me some dinner (At like 10:30...we had lunch at 4).  Well, he made it mostly for himself but I asked if he would share and he shared a lot with me!  He is so nice.  I'm such a moocher.

Now, we are both just sitting here still awake.

Billy is so awesome for so many reasons.  He has been great to me while I have had tons of school stuff to do and he has a little more free time.  It is great to have his help and love and support!!  Whoop whoop!

Also, I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and then birthed a baby girl.  Then a week later I birthed another baby girl.  The deliveries were so easy and I was immediately skinny after and I kept saying "why was I so scared I was going to get so fat?  I should have gotten pregnant a long time ago!  That was way easier than I thought!" and other things like that.  Super weird?  Yes. 

ALSO IT'S OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!  October starts the very funnest months of the year!!!


1 comment: