Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy busy bees

Well I am finally sitting down to do a real blog post! Me and Billy have been busy bees lately. There is so much I want to blog about!

First, isn't Billy the greatest for writing that last blog post? :) Love him.

Second, I just finished my last exam before finals! YAY! This picture was on one of the slides in one of my lectures during my Animal Diversity class. I was studying the slides again and laughed out loud when I came to this picture, so I thought I would share it with the world. As my teacher said "thats not real, it just shows that frogs have teeth." Really? OF COURSE it's not real silly teacher!

Ok next, our Mazda is getting fixed finally! So right now we have a cute rental car that is actually brand new! It only had 47 miles on it when we got it...its very fun. But we are excited to get our Mazda back too. We are picking it up tomorrow!




So last Friday was me and Billy's 3rd month anniversary! I know, kind of ridiculous that we celebrate every month anniversary, but it makes boring life more fun! Billy got me some BEAUTIFUL pink roses!



Billy says I could make a whole scrapbook out of all the pictures i've taken of the flowers he's gotten me :) I'm okay with that. He also got me some sweet pink skull candy headphones which was such a fun suprise! (I'm going through a pink phase right now...i'm really liking everything pink for some reason and Billy is taking advantage of that haha) I had been hinting for a while I needed some new headphones, so I was so happy Billy got the hint! He's finally learning how to pick up on hints! :) haha just kidding. He's always been good at it.

And little did Billy know but I got him something too! A Magleby's cake! We both love that cake and I thought it was a pretty good idea.We ate the cake in less than 3 days. Gross, I know. Yet awesome at the same time.

It's been really cold here lately. It's snowed a few times :( This is how I feel about that:Yep, I feel like a caterpillar in a cucoon about that. Jk I just feel sad and cold about that.

The good thing about cold, however, is this! :

yumm

Something else funny happened yesterday that I really want to share. So me and Billy have always had this super weird thing that we do ever since we started dating. We both magically think to text each other at the same time in the day, even if we haven't texted each other all day long. Its actually really crazy. So that happened yesterday and it was so funny. Here's the conversation:

Me: "Are you going to class today?"

Billy (got the text at the same time I sent that one): "I can pick you up from work today"

Me: "haha we texted each other at the same time!"

Billy (at the same time as my text): "We texted each other at the same time!"

Billy (right after that text): "I know right?! We're like lovers or something"

So funny. It's happened so many times and I love it!

Other news is that my family comes to Utah in 4 DAYS! YAY! And they will be here for a whole 6 days! I'm so excited! And I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! And for my cousin Steven and my soon-to-be cousin Katie's wedding in a week from today! It's going to be so fun.

Well, I guess thats all the exciting things that have happened lately/all the pictures I have taken lately. Soooo bye!

3 comments:

  1. YESSSS! We get to see you in THREE DAYS! We are so excited, but stressed too because we have SO much to do to get ready! But, we'll get it done. And we'll have such a fun week! Monday we need to food shop and then BYU has a basketball game on Tuesday night we should take Derek to.

    And super YAY for celebrations! People should celebrate more! I think it makes us more appreciative of life and those we love. And those roses are beautiful! Those are definitely happy flowers, way to go Bill!

    Sure love you guys...the countdown begins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute! I love reading what you're up to. I laughed when you started the post "I'm finally writing a real post" when your last one was only a week ago! We're going to miss you both at Thanksgiving but glad you'll be down around Christmas and you can meet our little girl! Keep up the blogging, if you want to see a slacker at blogging check ours out : )

    ReplyDelete